- We are expertise in giving the best way of career opportunity in pilot training in South Africa, Philippines and USA and we are offering the ground classes,simulator training before going to training school.
- Pilot course is taken as expensive courses among other subjects but as profession, it is highly reputed profession and have best paid job. For South Africa and show the website address of South Africa www.fts.co.za For Philippines www.flyaviatour.com.
- Genuine counseling by the experienced pilots of Nepal.
- Well Qualified and Expert Trainers.
- Reasonable tuition fee pay in installment basis.
- Easy Processing, no hassle for documentation.
- Accommodation within walking distance from the training school.
- Total fee includes the package of Tuition fee, Fully furnished Accommodation with 24hrs Internet facilities, Food, Medical, Insurance.
- Transportation, Exam Fee, Visa Fee, Study materials, and two way Air Tickets etc.
- Students will be frequently instructed & monitored by DE’s who will also ultimately conduct final flight test.
- This allows for skill transfer between the airline environment and aspiring commercial candidates, and introduces the candidate to their examiners in a learning environment.
- CAA and FAA license.
International career counseling center is the highly qualified Aviation professionals to support student interested for Pilot Training abroad. Our motive is to provide sufficient information about the flying schools we represent, helping students to select flying schools, visa processing, arranging accommodation and travel. International career counseling center is working for Pilot training by team of aviation professionals so we can provide a complete guidance about Aviation to those students who are making aviation as their career. We help students in every step for the pilot training after the students gets enrolled with us. International career counseling center is an authorized and exclusive representative of the best flying school of SOUTH AFRICA, PHILIPPINES and USA The school we represent in South Africa is FLIGHT TRAINING SERVICES ,AVIATOR TRAINING SCHOOL. The schools have the excellent reputation into their country DGCA which proof good management team and highly experienced Instructors.
Academic: Students who have passed out their higher secondary board with SCIENCE having PHYSICS and MATHS in their transcript and the age above 18 years are the most eligible students for Pilot training, although the students having equivalent to above related subjects are also eligible for the training.
Medical: Before Pilot Training the students should undergo through class 1 medical examination from the AERO Medical Examiners, which is mandatory from the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.