Study in USA
United States has a long history when it comes to education system. Due to its state-of-the-art research facilities and one of the most up to date curriculum’s, US education system attracts thousands of students from around the globe each year. Students can choose among more than 4200 higher educational institutions for pursuing their education. Lucrative scholarships offered by US universities to deserving students from all over the world is yet another attribute of US higher education system that makes it superior to education systems of other countries. On top of that, students aspire for US education because having a degree from
US educational institution opens more doors for rewarding career ahead.
Living in United States, as said by most of the students living there, is a life enriching experience because of the diversity experienced in the society. Universities enroll students from various ethnic, cultural, lingual and religious backgrounds for maintaining the diversity.
We support for preparing application for both admission and scholarship. We will work with students from application process till visa interview . We have enjoying in Nepalese education market with objective of providing a reliable support since last 14 years.
Minimum Qualification required:
10+2 Graduates or International Level degree holders or O & A level graduates
• Recent Bachelor’s degree of Master’s degree holders.
• Bachelor’s professional degree holders with few year of relevant professional work experience.
• Current Bachelor’s and Master’s level students seeking credit transfer.
Good financial background or sufficient sources of reliable financing to support the estimated expenses abroad.
Minimum Academic scores required:
• 50% marks in aggregate
• CGPA of 2.5 or above where the grading system is on scale of four
Minimum English Proficiency required
• 61 on TOEFL iBT, 5.5 on IELTS for undergraduate applications.
• 79 on TOEFL iBT, 6 on IELTS for graduate applications
Other Standardized test scores required
• SAT for undergraduate application ( Optional )
• GRE/GMAT graduate application (Optional )